IMMEDIATE FULL-TIME TEMPORARY OPENING: Integra Information Technologies, Inc. is a locally Boise owned company that has been providing PaperLESS Business Solutions to our customers since 1975! We take great pride in the level of service we give our customers and look for people who will aid us in continuing this tradition.
We are in need of a dependable, top quality person to fulfill our Indexing/Scanning Clerk opening. First documents in files are scanned into a digital format, then indexing is the process of giving each document that is scanned an identifier so that the customer can easily find the document on their computer.
Duties require high levels of typing/keying accuracy, exceptional attention to detail and quality. The ideal candidate will have general proficiency in Excel, file creation and manipulation, and experience working with corporate software systems. Candidates will be required to perform at certain standards of quality and quantity for each job, as determined and monitored by the manager.
This is a full time, temporary position, Monday through Friday with possibility of becoming permanent. Hours are flexible with day and swing shift hours available.
1) Ability to learn PC software used for scanning and indexing customer documents.
2) Must have excellent typing/keyboarding skills (minimum 8000 kph)
3) Indexing must be done with 99% accuracy
4) Must have ability to focus and have excellent attention to detail
5) Ability to sit comfortably for long periods of time in a quiet environment
6) Takes pride in a job well done
7) Responsible for customer satisfaction and demonstrates a solid work ethic
8) Capable of regularly lifting up to 25 pounds
9) Dependable - can be counted on to be onsite for scheduled shift
10) Persons with data entry experience, or familiarity with paperless systems encouraged to apply